top of page

Questions and Answers

Public·176 members

Almere VS Go Ahead Eagles live streaming 28 October 2023

Follow the live scores of Almere vs Go Ahead Eagles in the Eredivisie on OneFootball.

The Deventer bridge was still in original form. Once over it I continued walking for around twenty minutes which including accidentally trespassing onto a windmill powered sawmill (I think it was a saw mill) only to be stopped by a big dude who realised my error and wished well on my time in the town. After that I stopped for another beer just back over the bridge. Again, the staff were very appreciative of me heading over to watch their team. They were telling me if I my ticket was in B-Side I would love it. One of the girls was an avid hater of Ajax and pointed out that the people of Deventer support GAE and nobody else. From what I had gathered so far it seemed that way. ) The cafe I chose was excellent. The two girls working were brilliant company and were very appreciative of me travelling from “Shcotland” to watch their team. So appreciative they broke their own booze selling law by serving me beer pre twelve o’clock. They were speaking to the locals and telling them about this random daft Scottish guy who was over to watch the Eagles and that led to Oldtimers out for a fine piece and a coffee with their wives approaching me wishing me all the best and “Go Eagles’! ”. My third beer was on the house too. Doedel Cafe if you are ever in Deventer. The staff were absolutely lovely and you get a beer early if you are Scottish and heading to De Adelaarshorst. The best fans I have spoken to. The friendliest locals I have met. The greatest local pride I have witnessed. Easily one of my favourite towns I have ever visited. Quiet, peaceful and just a quality relaxed vibe to it. Absolutely my favourite fitba voyage I have had the pleasure of taking on. Funnily enough a lot of people didn’t even know which country Deventer was in let alone GAE were from there. I left Aberdeen on the usual 6am KLM, the Euro groudhoppers choice. Come 11am I was in Overijssel. When I got off the train, I did the usual and had a get my bearings pint. An age-old tradition which involves the first pint of the day and a bit of google mapping (The airport Newcy Broon at five am doesn’t count as I’m in transit. But I’m going off on a tangent. I was also told “Zwolle are assholes” on numerous occasions. Obviously, this led to me neglecting to mention I was heading there in April for a game v Groningen. They seemed to be the main rivals. Vitesse were also mentioned too but lacking the venom of when Zwolle were mentioned. I still didn’t mention the fact that Vitesses GelreDome is high on my list of grounds to go to. The chat most of the time stemmed around how much they love their club and the model in which their club is built. They are completely debt free and one of three clubs in Holland that are in the black. After a good few beers were hoovered, I headed in to B Side. Livescores Almere City vs Go Ahead Eagles ? 28.10.2023 9 hours ago — 2023 at 13:00 Almere City and Go Ahead Eagles will play a match as part of the Eredivisie. The game will be played at the Yanmar Stadion. Almere ... Go Ahead Eagles vs Almere City livestream, H2H - Axscore Go Ahead Eagles vs Almere City live score (watch full match replay and shows) starts on 07 Apr 2024 at 00:00 UTC time at De Adelaarshorst stadium in ... Almere vs Go Ahead Eagles | Eredivisie Follow the live scores of Almere vs Go Ahead Eagles in the Eredivisie on OneFootball. Live Betting Odds - Almere City FC vs Go Ahead Eagles Football bets on the match Almere City FC vs Go Ahead Eagles as of 28.10.2023 ; Betonred, 2.65, 2.55 ; 888starz, 2.62, 2.52 ; MegaPari, 2.62, 2.52 ; Bovada, 2.55 ... Speaking to dudes there and the whole local pride thing mentioned in the café was bang on. With one guy telling me “look on the streets and sport shops, there is no fucking Ajax, no fucking Feyenoord, no fucking PSV and no fucking Real Madrid. We like us and nobody else”. It was true I didn’t see a single bit of garb from any team bar GAE all day barring my own Dons tourie. If you were to walk around Aberdeen for a day you would see plenty of non-local shirts. In fact, you could walk round a wee place like Oldmeldrum and see an arsehole moneyball team shirt or a sevco shirt. The Ultras side. In the supporters bar I was wearing a Dons tourie so people kept questioning me. (I was safe as I was wearing a GAE scarf. It was well needed as it was bloody baltic). I got chatting to a group and questions such as, “why are you here of all places? ” “Scotland is far away? ” “For a day, really? ” were asked. But once the introductions were over that it was football chat. From there I did the sightseeing bit that accompanies all my trips. This inclusive of walking the bridge over the river Ijssel. This bridge was used in “A Bridge Too Far” the 1977 epic with Gene Hackman, Sean Connory and Michael Caine. The film was set in Arnhem but the bridge in Deventer was used due to the fact that the bridge in Arnhem had been modified and wasn’t a true representation of the war time bridge. Almere City vs Go Ahead Eagles - Football scores, live scores 2023-10-29 02:00:00 - Almere City vs Go Ahead Eagles - Eredivisie football scores, live scores, live streaming, technical analysis, goal events, ...

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

• Facebook
bottom of page